Designing process 1. According to the materials used in […]
1. According to the materials used in the product, the shape and precision of the product, the product is analyzed and the process is set.
2. Determine the position of the product placed in the mold cavity, and analyze and design the parting surface, drainage system and gating system.
3. Design the core assembly method and fixing method for each activity.
4. Design of core distance and force.
5, the design of the ejection mechanism.
6. Determine the die casting machine and design the mold base and cooling system.
7. Check the relevant dimensions of the mold and die casting machine, and draw the mold and the process diagram of each part.
8, the design is completed .
The control of the surface temperature of the die-casting mold is very important for the production of high-quality die-casting parts. Uneven or inappropriate die-casting mold temperatures can also lead to unstable casting dimensions, which can cause deformation of the casting during the production process, resulting in defects such as heat pressure, sticking, surface depression, shrinkage cavities and thermal bubbles. When the difference in mold temperature is large, the variables in the production cycle, such as filling time, cooling time and spraying time, have different effects.
1). Cold pattern:
Reason: The temperature at the front end of the melt is too low, there are traces when stacked
1. Check if the wall thickness is too thin (design or manufacture), the thinner area should be filled directly
2. Check if the shape is not easy to fill; the distance is too far, the closed area (such as fins, bumps), the blocked area, the fillet is too small, etc. are not easy to fill. And pay attention to whether there are ribs or cold spots
3. Method of shortening filling time and shortening filling time
4. Change fill mode
5. Method of increasing mold temperature
6. Increase the temperature of the melt
7. Check alloy composition
8. It may be useful to increase the escape route
9. Vacuuming may be useful