At first, people should carry out the appearance inspec […]
At first, people should carry out the appearance inspection of the first batch of aluminum alloy die-casting parts with poor defects. See if the surface of the casting part causes a matte surface on some parts.
The reason for the occurrence of friction crevice corrosion in the production and processing of aluminum alloy die-casting parts is given:
(1) The position and appearance of the gate runner caused by the die-casting mold is not good;
(2) The water cooling of the aluminum alloy profile at the gate runner caused by the forging standard is insufficient for water cooling.
The way to handle and avoid friction crevice corrosion is:
(1) Improper internal pouring of the location and orientation of the sprue;
(2) Improve the water cooling standard, which is very important to improve the strong location of metal material liquid erosion;
(3) Part of the crevice corrosion to enhance the architectural coating;
(4) Adjust the water flow of the aluminum alloy liquid so that it does not cause cavitation
(5) Remove the aluminum alloy adherend on the abrasive tool.
The production and processing of aluminum alloy die-casting parts has been caused by friction crevice corrosion! Don't worry, it can be reasonably prevented from happening according to the left and right way.