Die-casting materials, die-casting machines and molds a […]
Die-casting materials, die-casting machines and molds are the three major elements of die-casting production, and they are indispensable. The so-called die-casting process is to combine these three elements organically, so as to enable stable, rhythmic and efficient production of qualified castings with good appearance, good internal quality, dimensional conforming to drawings or agreements, and even high-quality castings.
The alloys used in die castings are mainly non-ferrous alloys, and ferrous metals (steel, iron, etc.) are less used due to problems such as mold materials. Among the non-ferrous alloy die-casting parts, aluminum alloy is widely used, and zinc alloy is second. The following is a brief introduction to the case of die-casting non-ferrous metals.
(1) Classification of die-casting non-ferrous alloys, shrinkage, shrinkage, shrinkage, shrinkage, free shrinkage, lead alloy-----0.2-0.3%, 0.3-0.4%, 0.4-0.5%, low-melting alloy, tin alloy, zinc alloy--------0.3 -0.4% 0.4-0.6% 0.6-0.8% Aluminum-silicon--0.3-0.5% 0.5-0.7% 0.7-0.9% Die-casting non-ferrous alloy aluminum alloy copper-copper-magnesium---0.5-0.7% 0.7-0.9% 0.9-1.1% high melting point alloy aluminum-zinc-based magnesium alloy----------0.5-0.7% 0.7-0.9% 0.9-1.1% copper
(2) Recommended casting temperature for various die-casting alloys Alloy type Average wall thickness of castings ≤ 3mm Average wall thickness of castings > 3mm Simple structure Complex structure Simple structure Complex
1. According to the materials used in the product, the shape and precision of the product, etc., the product is analyzed and the process is set.
2. Determine the position of the product placed in the mold cavity, and analyze and design the parting surface, draining system and pouring system.
3. Design the core assembly method and fixed method for each activity.
4, the design of the core distance and force.
5, the design of the ejection mechanism.
6. Determine the die casting machine and design the mold base and cooling system.
7. Check the relevant dimensions of the mold and die casting machine, and draw the mold and the process diagram of each part.
8, the design is completed.